COBALT 'CLUB' MEMBERSHIPS
The Cobalt Club understand that from time to time you may not be able to train due to holidays, rest periods, becoming sick or injured or wish to cancel your membership altogether. The following rules apply to suspensions and cancellations.
Memberships can be suspended or put hold. Two week minimum suspension and eight week maximum suspension each year, unless you can provide a medical certificate. There is a one-off admin fee of $20 for each suspension. Suspensions cannot be backdated. Pro-rata suspensions are not allowed (i.e. outside of the normal fortnightly billing cycle)
To request to put your membership on hold please fill out this form
Contract memberships all have a minimum term.
1. If you are outside of this, all we require is 2 weeks notice taken from the date this form is completed.
2. If within term, we require 2 weeks notice plus a cancellation fee of 50% of the remaining contract value. An exit fee does NOT apply due to sickness or injury resulting in not being able to train for the remainder of contract (Must be able to provide a doctors certificate)
3. 'No Lock In' memberships can be cancelled at anytime with $0 cancellation fee provided a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice is given.
COBALT+ APP (ONLINE PROGRAMS)
1. Unless otherwise specified, you must pay for all Fitness Products at the time of purchase using the payment facility or any other third party payment gateway that is offered via the App (in app purchase). In app purchases are processed securely via our third party payment gateway providers. You must refer to their terms for additional information.
2. After purchasing a program, you will be granted a limited period of access to that program on the App, which commences on the Program start date or your date of purchase (whichever is earlier) and ends at the end of the selected programs timeframe e.g 8 week SCULPT)
3. In the event that you are diagnosed with a medical condition (including pregnancy) and can no longer participate in a program, you must submit evidence of that condition to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with either (at our election) -
- Paying instalments (will cancel immediately without a refund)
- Paid upfront (will cancel immediately with a refund for the remaining weeks from date of notice)
4. We reserve our rights to refuse any changes, refunds or credits unless you have submitted evidence of your condition to us as soon as you find out that you are unable to participate.
If your reasoning is any other, we will consider your request and may offer you a credit. However we reserve our rights to refuse any changes, refunds or credits unless it is of reasonable action at our discretion.
5. No other refunds are available in respect of Fitness Products, including accidental purchases, unused program periods, or any similar reason or event, unless a refund is required under the CCA.